[pmwiki-users] new div skin - notebook-nt

VKrishn vkrishn at gawab.com
Fri Sep 1 12:23:23 CDT 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 22:19, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> Hi VK,
>
> Nice job.
>
> In case it gives you some ideas, here's one of the first layouts I tried:
>
> http://www.bechmannsoftware.com/websitetech/2col_liquidright.html
But as you would see, in your layout the line between the left column and
right column had to be a single-line right from top to bottom. This was the
main hurdle. I came up the image solution in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Notebook-NT-Skin

I hope if it works in some more older browsers and we give more inputs and
testing, we could request pm to release one div version of the skin, along
with the table one in the core.

V.Krishn