[pmwiki-users] FAST Data 2.0 uploaded.

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 19 16:32:20 CDT 2006

Well actually I set it up this way to demonstrate the many features of
the recipe.  There are some cool things you can do once a person logs
in that I want to showcase.

But when the code snippets are up, they will be fully available login
or no.  Also, I don't do anything with the accounts, it's just a
functional demo.  Use the guest account if you want.  There should be
info there on the login page.

FAST Data was designed to allow a really awesome CMS system.  Instant
messaging, individual user blogs, password reminders, threaded forums,
customizable web content based on user profile info, whatever you
want.  Eventually the demo site will have all that enabled, with free
code snippets you can simply cut and past.

Most features, even really complex ones, can be set up with a single
page of forms (in a header or footer).  But I'm heading out of town
all next week (traveling again) and want to get my real site up before
I go.  Right now I'm working on instant messaging system and nearly
have it up and running after only 30 minutes.  It took that long
because I'm a bit dense.  :)

Cheers,
Caveman