[pmwiki-users] FAST Data 2.0 uploaded.

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Thu Sep 21 14:27:52 CDT 2006

The Editor wrote:
> I just haven't had time to update them (some of the markup has been
> changed).  My plan is to put them all on the FAST Data demo site,
> perhaps rewritten so they are cut and pastable.  And with a bit more
> documentation.

I understand how this might be easier for you, but it makes it more
difficult for prospective users if they have to visit
yet-another-website while trying to figure out how to use your forms
system. It would be very helpful to include a discussion section (or
page) on the actual recipe page and direct folks to your website only
for the most advanced topics.