[pmwiki-users] browsercam group action on fundable.org

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 20 01:43:49 CDT 2006

A week ago I sent a message to the PmWiki mailing lists letting
people know about a BrowserCam group action I'm leading on
fundable.org (original message below).

I just wanted to let people know that if you're at all considering
joining the group, we're now down to four slots left.  I expect
those four remaining slots to be pledged very soon, so don't
delay much longer if you want to be a part of the group action.
The url is http://www.fundable.org/groupactions/browsercam-2006-09-pm .

See my original message below for more details.

Thanks,

Pm