[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

Thomas Voghera thomasvoghera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 14:17:35 CDT 2006

--
regards /Thomas V

Agree with Kjettil - As a not yet user I like PmWikiMagazine.
Guess it will be PWM soon enough ;-)

"wikizine" should perhaps be reserved for the TYPE of magazine-webpage/site-wiki you are discussing.

Regarding the format I beleive one should use several of the suggested forms.

1- Some sort of layouted issues. Articles, news, comments, user/site of the month, interviews, what's happening in the wiki world etc. Could be as simple as a frontpage-pdf with links.
2- Archives of written text, news, interviews etc
3- ProtoArchives where anyone can put up articles they want others to write!, I am writing on this article (scoop+timeframe), but need / want /  don't want help.

BTW
I trawled many wikisites looking for one with "explorer-type ToC". Found http://www.dufferinpark.ca/market/wiki/wiki.php?n=News2006.FrontPage on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SuccessStories and is one of the few I've seen so far.

--
regards /Thomas Voghera