[pmwiki-users] AddDeleteLine version 2.0beta2

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sat Sep 23 20:02:37 CDT 2006

Martin, Nils, please keep me posted on your work in this area.  I
already added single line and page templating like the ADL recipe into
FAST Data, but I extended it for use with emailing, logging (comment
boxes), and page creation. I must admit though I haven't really used
it yet, so my code might be buggy at this point, but will polish
itwhen I get some more time, or have a use for it.

I want to make FAST Data as full-featured as possible, so if I need to
add more capabilities let me know.

Also, I'm especially interested in learning more about how to use and
process multiple radio boxes and/or text boxes.  So please cc: me any
insights you share martin into how you do this.

These sure are exciting times here at PmWiki, eh?

Cheers,
Caveman