[pmwiki-users] AddDeleteLine version 2.0beta2

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 00:00:22 CDT 2006

--- Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:
> Also note, that it is yet not possible to specify
> the target page in a text formfield.

Sure you can! :)  Since you specify the target in a
hidden field at the beginning of the form (thanks), it
can easily be overridden anywhere else in the form by
simply specifying another input field name with the
same name "n".  PHP will pick the last value
specified.  I've done it with your recipe! Use:

Target Page: (:input text name="n":)

> And I'd like to discuss methods on how to handle
> arrays (multiple checkboxes of textfields with
> the same name), before taking code for this into
> the recipe. I can see no way that is easily
> implemented or understood and I'd like to have
> something easy.

Sure,  I sent you a copy of a solution in another
thread labeled "2.0beta6" by accident (sorry, a reply
to your offlist message).  I think it is rather easy,
if you don't think so, maybe an example would help:
http://www.theficks.name/test/adddeleteline/pmwiki.php?n=Form.1

Feel free to muck with it, it is a test wiki just for
this,

-Martin