[pmwiki-users] new pagelist implementation on pmwiki.org

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 26 16:01:51 CDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 10:50:38PM +0200, blanc alex wrote:
> > > with this new version of pmwiki, I still have the
> > same
> > > error with search (see my mail 'Troubleshoot with
> > > search function') :
> > > Fatal error:
> > fopen(wiki.d/PmWiki.SimultaneousEdits)
> > > [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]:
> > failed
> > > to open stream: No such file or directory in
> > > /mnt/109/sdb/2/b/ale.leblanc/aalmanach/pmwiki.php
> > on
> > > line 732
>
> PHP Version 4.4.3-dev... so, is it the cause of the
> problem?

Hmm, I'm a little concerned about that -dev part.

I do know that there was someone else who reported a very similar
problem a month or so ago, where PmWiki inexplicably had trouble
opening files in the filesystem under certain conditions.  I also
seem to recall that upgrading PHP fixed the problem, but I may
need to check the archives for that.