[pmwiki-users] pagelist sort by date not time

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 27 11:53:29 CDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 12:05:48PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:

> >What happens if the first author hasn't entered an author name?
> >Do we leave it blank?
> Yes
> >Or do we really record "the first author
> >that supplied a name"?
> >
> No
> >And do we really want "first author" or "first authenticated username"?
> >(Author names and usernames can be separate in PmWiki.)
> >
> first author, to be consistent with LastChangedBy
>
> Perhaps these fields could be (optionally) included as fields in
> ?action=attr for correction by a high level administrator.

Sure, adding a field into ?action=attr is no problem:

    $PageAttributes['cauthor'] = '$[Created by:]';

Dealing with the creation time is a bit trickier, because dates and
times are stored as timestamps and not in yyyy-mm-dd form.
We'd need to handle these specially, and PmWiki doesn't quite have
the hooks in ?action=attr for that yet.