[pmwiki-users] Notify on windows

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Dec 13 11:28:44 CST 2007

Hi all,

I am running Pmwiki on a Windows XP/Apache/PHP setup. I am quite a
newbie and have very little experience in managing web servers.

The web server is on a computer in our office LAN. There is an MS
Exchange server also connected to the LAN that we all use for emails.

I would like to enable 'Notify' on my site. I have read the
documentation on the site and have followed those instructions.

I have a few questions that I would really appreciate the answers for:

*         Does Pmwiki need to use the Exchange server to send the
email??

*         Is the Mail function in PHP used in this process? Do I need to
configure it?

*         How do I check if 'Notify' works?

I will be grateful for any help!

Sameer