[pmwiki-users] Best/ANY hosting for reseller w/wiki farm?

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Mon Dec 24 19:12:31 CST 2007

I've got several wikis and a couple farms at several domains at
Ipowerweb.com.  Seems like a decent service without a lot of
restrictions, some decent free and easy addons, lots of space and high
traffic allowances, never seems to overload, only one or two system
'crashes' in a several years of service.  Accounts for businesses run
around $7/month prepaid for a couple years.