[pmwiki-users] View - Preview

Philip Yates phil at philipyates.com
Sat Feb 24 12:43:55 CST 2007

What is the "view" link at the top right of each page supposed to do?
Mine doesn't do anything  - it just points back to the page.  I've read
a little about viewmodes, but I don't have that enabled.  How do I
delete the "views" link?  Or should it do something else?

How does one view a page from the edit mode without posting the page?
My preview button at the bottom of the edit page does not work.

Any thoughts?

This is happening in the 2.126 and in the beta31

--
Philip Yates
515 High St.