[pmwiki-users] View - Preview

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 24 13:14:55 CST 2007

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 10:43:55AM -0800, Philip Yates wrote:
> What is the "view" link at the top right of each page supposed to do?
> Mine doesn't do anything  - it just points back to the page.

It takes you back to the normal view of the page.  (For example,
when viewing a page's history, pressing the 'view' link takes the
browser back to the normal page display.

> How do I
> delete the "views" link?  Or should it do something else?

If you want to delete it, just edit the Site.PageActions page and
remove it.

> How does one view a page from the edit mode without posting the page?
> My preview button at the bottom of the edit page does not work.

The preview normally appears beneath the edit form, so when you
press "Preview", scroll down to see the preview beneath the edit form.
(The preview can be put above the edit form by modifying the location
of (:e_preview:) in the Site.EditForm page.)