[pmwiki-users] Problem setting default page for new groups

Bob Eagan bob at synapsestudios.com
Wed Jan 31 15:28:21 CST 2007

I asked this a bit back and didn't get a response so here it is again with a
little more information:

I am trying to figure out how to set the $DefaultName as the default page
when creating a new group. For example, if I create a group of [[Foo/]], it
currently tries to make a page named Foo/Foo instead of Foo/$DefaultName.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with the $PagePathFmt array order
but I could be wrong.

Any help on the best approach for this would be appreciated.

I am using the PerGroupSubdirectories recipe if that happens to do something
that might override the default name and pmwiki version 2.1.27.

Thanks.