[pmwiki-users] (:include pagename:) from an other group with attachment

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Wed Jul 4 06:53:17 CDT 2007

Greetings, ...

My upload is set per group.
If I want to (:include:) pages with attachment in my "Country" group from an
other group (ie : Activities), attachments are not linked to the new group.

ie : In my Country.Slovenia page, I want to
(:include Activities.Slovenia:)

Activities.Slovenia contains attachment, not see in the rendered
Country.Slovenia.
Should I set $UploadPrefixFmt = ''; to have a per-site upload mechanism or
is there any other workaround like $UploadPath = 'path1,path2, ...,path3' to
define multiple path where attachments could be stored ?

Thanks for your help,

SH