[pmwiki-users] (:include pagename:) from an other group with attachment

blues blues4u at supereva.it
Wed Jul 4 07:23:14 CDT 2007

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:53:17 +0300, Stéphane Heckel
<hsteph at club-internet.fr> wrote:
> My upload is set per group.
> If I want to (:include:) pages with attachment in my "Country" group
> from an other group (ie : Activities), attachments are not linked to
> the new group.
>
> ie : In my Country.Slovenia page, I want to
> (:include Activities.Slovenia:)
>
> Activities.Slovenia contains attachment, not see in the rendered
> Country.Slovenia.

it should be enough to specify the group in the Attacch: markup.
eg.
in the page Activities.Slovenia there will be:
Attach:Activities/MyPic.jpg

then when the page is included with (:include Activities.Slovenia:)
it should know automatically where to go to find the attachment.

blues