[pmwiki-users] Wikiforms and templates(SameerKumar):pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 59

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Jul 30 20:39:30 CDT 2007

On Tuesday, 31 July 2007 12:02 PM, Sameer Kumar <skumar at eharch.com> wrote:

>In continuation of my post below, for a Group.PageActions page, I tried
>
>(:if group Projects:)
>(:if exists Projects.{$Name} :)(:fpara title=Projects.{$Name} :)
>* %item rel=nofollow class=back
>accesskey=$[ak_back]%[[@3@{$Name}@3@}?action=view | $[View] ]]
>(:ifend:)
>(:ifend:)
>
>But this does not work. Any ideas how I can achieve that???

What did it give you?? When you say "it does not work", that doesn't
give me much to go on. I think your problem is that you are not
referring to the correct {$Name}. You need to be referring to the
name of the page containing the title. If I have read the documentation
for this recipe correctly, that is stored in {$BaseName}. However,
I am not familiar with this particular recipe.

Can you send me some links to the pages with the problems?
In addition, explain what is happening and what you want to happen.

You probably need
(:if exists Projects.{$BaseName} :)(:fpara title=Projects.{$BaseName} :)

However, this may go horribly wrong if $BaseName = $Name -- ie
you are on the base page and not on the corresponding discussion page.
This is just a guess. Without seeing what is happening, I'm groping
in the dark.

Sorry, this is not much help.

JR

--