[pmwiki-users] Wikiforms and templates(SameerKumar):pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 59

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Jul 31 18:04:37 CDT 2007

I have some new discovery about the Discussion tab that I wrote about
below:

I have a group called Comments which stores all the pages under the
Discussion tab. See
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CommentPageLink-Talk

AS per this link, I am trying to rework the tabs on Comments.PageActions
so that "if the Group is Projects, "View" tab takes me to
Projects.<title> rather than Project.{$Name}"

This is similar to the Site.PageActions where it says that "if the Group
is Projects, "Edit" tab takes me to Projecttext.{$Name}?action=edit
instead of Project.{?Name}..."

Hope that helps.

Please see http://www.93batch.org/wiki/problem.

The page does not apply the ViewTemplate when ?action=View is added to
the URL. Any explanations?