[pmwiki-users] Lightbox like features???

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Fri Jun 8 14:58:31 CDT 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007, Jan Erik Moström wrote:
> I was looking around trying to find some recipe for using a
> "lightbox" for displaying images (note the the smaller image is
> not necessarily a smaller version of the larger one) but I
> couldn't find one.
>
> Have missed something obvious or doesn't such a recipe exist?

Hi Jan. Did you at least search the PmWiki site for the word "lightbox"?

The ThumbList recipe [1] is a PmWiki picture gallery that can work with
lightbox, see [2] for demo and code. However it does create smaller versions
(called "thumbnails") of the larger pictures.

Note that the short documentation is for somewhat more advanced users: the
demo works fine, but lightbox integration is not at all supported by me, and
this page [2] is all that you get.

There are at least two more recipes that have lightbox integration,
FlickrAlbum and ThickBox.

Good luck,
Petko

[1] http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ThumbList