[pmwiki-users] Lightbox like features???

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Fri Jun 8 15:23:58 CDT 2007

Petko Yotov <5ko at free.fr> 07-06-08 21:58

>Hi Jan. Did you at least search the PmWiki site for the word "lightbox"?

Yep, I actually did (but must have spelled it wrong because I
got no hits then)... and then after "box" and looked through the
list (a long one) manually and looked at the images recipe ...
but apparently I missed both thumblist and thickbox (my only
excuse is that I got up at 4am and it's now 10pm ...)

>The ThumbList recipe [1] is a PmWiki picture gallery that can
>work with lightbox, see [2] for demo and code. However it does
>create smaller versions (called "thumbnails") of the larger pictures.

Yeah, this is one thing I would like to do differently ...
however, it seems like I should finish with the stuff I'm doing
right now and then go and get some sleep and come back another
day ;-)

                         jem