[pmwiki-users] List of Designers for Hire who use PmWiki

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Mar 9 12:15:52 CST 2007

My main concern is whether it would be appropriate to advertise, on Pm's
site, services which may be in competition with his own business.

Also, to the fine print, add: PmWiki is open source. You would be paying
for expertise, hosting, and the time they spend, not for the actual
PmWiki program.

Sandy
(Who dreams of someday being organized enough to learn enough to offer
useful services.)