[pmwiki-users] List of Designers for Hire who use PmWiki

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:33:33 CST 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Sandy wrote:

> My main concern is whether it would be appropriate to advertise, on Pm's
> site, services which may be in competition with his own business.

I guess it depends on which site you mean...

As for PmWiki in general, I don't think Patrick would consider a bad thing
if there are more than one "business" offering services related to PmWiki.

Having more than one possible service supplier is considered a strong
point when selecting a software. There is less risk that you'll find
yourself in a situation where there is noone to call... And Patrick, as
the developer of PmWiki, naturally has a pretty good advantage in terms of
... oh let's just say he knows the product (PmWiki) better than anyone
else...

/C