[pmwiki-users] RSS URLS Construct

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Mar 14 15:59:04 CDT 2007

I studied the WebFeeds documentation page and enabled feeds.

Being a naive admin I simply pasted this into

farmconfig.php

Assume this should now enable RSS for all fields.

if ($action == 'rss') include_once('scripts/feeds.php');
if ($action == 'atom') include_once('scripts/feeds.php');
if ($action == 'rdf') include_once('scripts/feeds.php');
if ($action == 'dc') include_once('scripts/feeds.php');

Though I'm a bit nervous as I'm not sure how farmconfig.php
will see that feeds.php since the latter is "up and outside" of /local...

But I still can't quite get my head around the  proper URL construct
  for a feed... I'm a "work from example" type...

I need to put up some simple docs for our users who are begging for RSS.

Most commonly someone wants  a feed on changes to

a) a specific page

e.g. http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php/WebContent-Art/HomePage

What  would the feed URL for changes to this page?

b) a specific group

e.g where the group home page might be:

http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php/HTDE/HTDE

What  would the feed URL for changes to this group?

c) and, it would be really sweet if this cascaded down
thru the new Cluster Recipe where we could get
feeds for all changes across the entire "Work Area"

HTDE
HTDE-Subscriptions
HTDE-Statistics
HTDE-Documentation
etc.

What  would the feed URL for changes to this Cluster?

Thank you!

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com