[pmwiki-users] RSS URLS Construct

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 15 16:03:40 CDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 10:59:04AM -1000, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> I need to put up some simple docs for our users who are begging for RSS.
>
> Most commonly someone wants  a feed on changes to
>
> a) a specific page
>
> e.g. http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php/WebContent-Art/HomePage
>
> What  would the feed URL for changes to this page?

PmWiki doesn't provide a feed for changes to a single page (other
than perhaps to note when that page has changed).  If you just
want to know when a specific page changes, then:

    http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php?action=rss&name=WebContent-Art.HomePage

http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php/HTDE/RecentChanges?action=rss

http://wiki.hindu.org/seva/index.php?action=rss&group=HDTE,HDTE-*&order=-mtime