[pmwiki-users] help with form using AddDeleteLine2

April Barrett aprilbar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:08:05 CDT 2007

Hello again,

  I was able to get this to work using what I initially wrote.  My
problem now is this:

My current layout consists of such.

ROW1
Image                                  Name
    Outcome
Text Text

ROW2
Image                                  Name
    Outcome
Text Text

ROW3
Image                                  Name
    Outcome
Text Text

Form to add a row and an image with the same format as the previous
rows underneath the last row but above the form.

The problem is is that I am using the Section Edits denoted by !!! and
if I add an (:adl append entry:)  on the last line (row three), once
another one is added it throws the hole thing off.

It seems fine after the first new row but then it gets pretty wonky on
the second addition by adding some two rows with bad formatting.

Any ideas on how I can clean this up?