[pmwiki-users] help with form using AddDeleteLine2

April Barrett aprilbar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:10:20 CDT 2007

Here is my code again:

Row:
!!!
.......Code.............

(:adl append entry:)

Form Row:
!!!
'''Enter a New Company:'''
(:linebreaks:)
(:input form method=post enctype=multipart/form-data :)
(:input hidden name=n value={$FullName}:)
(:input hidden name=action value=postupload:)
File to upload:   (:input file name='uploadfile':)
Name of upload: (:input text name='upname':) (IMPORTANT: if the file name is
intel-logo.jpg, you must type in intel-logo.jpg in this field or the image
will not show)

(:adl form entry:)
(:table:)
(:cellnr:)Company Profile:
(:cell:)(:input textarea profile rows=10 cols=34:)
(:cellnr:)Company URL:
(:cell:)(:input text curl size=45:)
(:cellnr:)Faculty Affiliation:
(:cell:)(:input text faculty size=45:)
(:cellnr:)Faculty Title:
(:cell:)(:input text ftitle size=45:)
(:cellnr:)Faculty URL:
(:cell:)(:input text furl size=45:)
(:cellnr:)Outcome:
(:cell:)(:input text outcome size=45:)
(:cellnr:)

(:input end:)
(:input submit ok Enter:)
(:adl templatepage MultiLineTemplate:)
(:adl end:)

----

MultilineTemplate:
!!!
(:table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=15:)
(:cellnr width=33% align=left:)
[[{curl} | Attach:{upname}]]

{profile}

[[{curl} | {curl}]]