[pmwiki-users] Print Entire Wiki

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Mon Mar 26 15:01:27 CDT 2007

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 01:43:02PM -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:
>
>> Is there any easy way to print an entire wiki?  We have about 80
>> pages
>> of user documentation set up and would like to dump it to a PDF.  I
>> assume this is possible, but I haven't run across the magic
>> incantation
>> to make it happen.  :)
>>

> First, you might check out some of the pdf recipes in the cookbook:
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/PDF
>
> Or, if you just want to concatenate the pages together into a single
> page, you might take a look at the #include pagelist template:
>
>     (:pagelist group=Documentation fmt=#include:)
>
> Beware, this can produce a very long page (and may take a while to
> execute, depending on the size of the documentation).
>
> Personally, I'd start with the pdf recipes.
>
> Pm

If you use the pagelist to include all of the pages, you may need the
following customization file for the specific document containing the
pagelist (e.g., local/Documentation.Everything.php):

<?php
## Increase the maximum number of include files (from the default of 50)
$MaxIncludes = 500;          # allow lots of includes

Scott Connard.