[pmwiki-users] What files can I safely remove from a pmwiki installation?

Sergio Lopes knitter.is at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:32:01 CDT 2007

Hi,
I have started using PMWiki, it is good for my needs, a simple personal
site.
I would like to know wich files can I delete form the wiki to make it
smaller. I know it doesn't take much space but I would like it to take a
little less ;). I was to remove the "docs" folder...
What about files in the wikilib.d? I have no need for the documentation, I'm
the only one using the wiki, if I need to learn anything I just go to the
pmwiki page. Other pages, like cookbook template are also not needed.

Thanks,

Sérgio Lopes