[pmwiki-users] Farm Setup Advice

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:04:00 CDT 2007

Dave, I don't have any specific advice, but let us know how the
situation works out at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PersonalInformationManagement

There are two recipes linked from there (WikiCVSStorage,
TwoWayMirroringWithRsync) that discuss using CVS or otherwise
synched/automatically-backed-up the wikis.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings