[pmwiki-users] Zap, JITS, & Warnings [was: Zap & Warnings]

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Fri Mar 30 16:50:17 CDT 2007

It is very strange.
Supposing you entered only the two lines into main JITS page (e.g.
Test.MyJITS)
there should be only two lines in Test.MyJITS source - that is

(:include JITS.JITSsnip #mainpage#mainpageend:)
(:JITSlevel: main:)

Then it should display only text according to the wikisource
of JITS.JITSsnip between [[#mainpage]] and [[#mainpageend]] anchors.
In no case the whole text of the JITS.JITSsnip

Maybe the downloaded file is corrupted.
Check the JITS.JITSsnip source if the anchors are present.
I think such a behaviour occurs when the delimiting anchor is missing
in the page beeing included.

Regards,
Jiri

P.S. Right, the pronunciation of the Czech name "Jiří"
is quite difficult and my non Czech friend call me
"Yiree" or "Yerzi"
or (if you say "J" like in John and "i" like in milk) "Dziri"
and one Dutchman calls me "Dzidzi"
but my wife Marta (she is Slovak) calls me Yirko - both I like the best :-)

So feel free to say JITS as you wish.

J.