[pmwiki-users] Navigation structure problems

Sergio Lopes knitter.is at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:50:33 CDT 2007

Hi,
I'm having some trouble understanding the relationship between pages.
I have the following sidebar:
%sidehead% [[Main/Projects]]
* [[Projects/KCalc | NBCalc]]
* [[Projects/KCookB| KCookB]]
* [[Projects/KSlayer | KSlayer]]
* [[Projects/KTaskManager | KTaskManager]]
* [[Projects/KManageThem | KManageThem]]
* [[Projects/MOSEL Live | MOSEL Live]]
* [[Projects/School]]
** [[School/A0203 | 2002-2003]]
** [[School/A0304 | 2003-2004]]
** [[School/A0405 | 2004-2005]]
** [[School/A0506 | 2005-2006]]
** [[School/A0607 | 2006-2007]]
*** [[A0607/GCVPN | Grid Computing over VPN]]
* [[Projects/HP48G | Virtual HP48G]]

The menu ends up the way I want, the navigation, when I click the pages is
what is giving me problems.
If I click the "Grid Computing over VPN" link, I end up in a page with a
link in the top for a page named A0607 that does not exist. What I wanted
was for the link to refer to School.A0607. Is there a way to do that?

I don't know if I made myself clear.

Thanks,

Sérgio Lopes