[pmwiki-users] Single Sign-On issue

Scott Smith smackaysmith at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:56:58 CDT 2007

I have configured smb, winbind, squid and apache with the
mod_auth_ntlm_winbind, but I still get a blank page from IE 6 and IE 7.

>From my httpd logs, I seem to be authenticating correctly. All the winbind
and kerberos utils say I am talking to the mix-mode AD. I can also log into
the shell from an AD account (i.e., not a local user). The win server I
authenticate from is win2003 standard.

I'm running pmwiki-2.2.0-beta44 on a CentOs 4.4 system. PmWiki is configured
with AuthUser and Single Sign-On.

I am at a loss.

Thanks

Scott Smith