[pmwiki-users] short php q.

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 19:47:14 CDT 2007

On 5/3/07,  noskule  wrote:

> could please someone giving me a hand in changing this php snipset?
> I should change the array on line 3 so that i could use wild cards for
> the listitems. In fact the page name in my installation are
> SkinSection-* instead of GroupHeader,GroupFooter, ...
>
> tanks in advance
> nos

Hi Nos,

It isn't clear to me what you want. Is it to change SomeGroup.GroupXxx (Xxx is Header or Footer or something else starting with an uppercase) pagenames to SomeGroup.SkinSection-Xxx?

You should also consider doing none of this and redefine the default of $GroupHeaderFmt and $GroupFooterFmt to:

  $GroupHeaderFmt = '(:include {$Group}.SkinSection-Header
     self=0 basepage={*$FullName}:)(:nl:)';
  $GroupFooterFmt = '(:nl:)(:include {$Group}.SkinSection-Header
     self=0 basepage={*$FullName}:)';

instead.

Maybe I just didn't understand it yet though..

/jm