[pmwiki-users] Embed a Mindjet MindManager map ?

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Fri May 11 09:31:47 CDT 2007

Hello list,

I would like to embed a Mindjet map in a PmWiki page

Mindjet presentation :
http://www.mindjet.com/fr/products/mindmanager_pro6/quicktour.php

(There is a free viewer that can be dowloaded from the mindjet site (ie,
like the quicktime or pdf viewer)

If you want to see the result :
http://www.mindjet.com/fr/solutions/business/sales/index.php?s=5
(you have 4 screenshots, click on one and play, ...)

Combination of both PmWiki and Mindjet would be a fantastic enhancement, ..

Has someone enabled Mindjet maps already ?

remark :
- to enable .mmap upload, activate $UploadExts['mmap'] =
'application/vnd.mindjet.mindmanager';
- I suspect that the script to develop would look like
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/QuickTime ?

Regards,

SH