[pmwiki-users] includeurl and scroll bars

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 08:32:45 CDT 2007

Hi - thanks for your note, and it works - almost :-)

It eliminates the vertical scrollbar on the included URL area, but it only
displays about 90% of the included page.  Also, the included URL walks off
the bottom border of the page.  If I (:includeurl height=100%) and then put
stuff right after it, that stuff gets overwritten by the included URL
contents.

Also, it only works on Firefox (1.0.4 and 1.5.0.11), but not IE (6.0).  IE
still shows scrollbars.

I don't have these problems if I leave the vertical scrollbars in, but then
I have vertical scrollbars of course.

Any suggestions?  Seriously - thanks for helping.  I never knew about
local.css.
Russ