[pmwiki-users] Pm at RecentChangesCamp/Montreal

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 16 10:40:55 CDT 2007

I should have announced this much sooner, but just in case...

This weekend I will be attending the "RoCoCo/Recent Changes Camp"
in Montreal, Canada, and others in the area might want to attend.

This is an "Unconference", i.e., the agenda and program are
created by the participants as the event unfolds.  There's
also no registration fee, so anyone who is interested is
welcome to attend.

More details about the conference are at

    http://www.rocococamp.info/

The site also details some ways to participate "remotely", and
of course I expect to be available online during much of the
event.

Sorry for the late notice...