[pmwiki-users] zap nextpage changing vars

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed May 16 14:03:42 CDT 2007

On 5/16/07, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:

> hi dan
>
> I noticed a problem with using postvars in nextpage.
>
> I have an url with a postvar:
>
>    ?basepage=BaseGroup.BaseName&anchor=IssueGroup.IssueName
>
> then I have a form
> (:input hidden nextpage {$basename}#{$anchor}:)
>

> after submitting I got:
> BaseGroup/BaseName#IssueGroup/IssueName
>
> So it seams that zap manipulates the vars so that all points changes to
> slashes
>
> Is this intended to be like this? Cause this, for example doesent makes
> it possible to use {=$FullName} as an anchor.
>
> grz nos

Ah you are right...  If you look in the first few lines of the
ZAPpageshortcuts recipe you will see it on line 2. I will look at it
and see if I can't find a way to reorder those first few lines to get
around this. You might just comment out the second line--I think it's
only really needed to integrate with Hg.

Cheers,
Dan