[pmwiki-users] RSS feeds for wikipage within Group

Graham Archer - EMEA Sun Center Operations Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 1 11:07:50 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have our wiki setup like this:

GroupProject1.PagenameProject_A
GroupProject1.PagenameProject_B
GroupProject1.PagenameProject_C

etc...

Currently the RSS feed references "Recent Changes" for the GroupProject1.
This means that subscribers see updates for all projects within that group
even though they only work on one project at a time and are not
interested in
the other project changes.

I would like to allow the user to subscribe to a particular page within
the same
group, so that they only receive RSS updates for the page they are
interested in.
I don't want to have to set up a new group to get a specific feed for
each page/project.

If it is possible - What would be the best way to do this?

Many thanks

Graham