[pmwiki-users] markup syntax for multiple page handling

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 06:04:14 CDT 2007

Friday, November 2, 2007, 10:34:52 AM, Hans wrote:

> But ParseArgs does not allow full pagenames on the left side, like

>    Templates.TemplateA=Group.TargetA

> Maybe I need to build a custom Parse Args function, maybe there is
> another way?

Ahh its nice to answer your question just when you asked it! Or at
least part-answer it:

I see that ParseArgs allows for an option pattern to be passed to the
function, so I can use

$arg = ParseArgs($arg,'(?>(\\w+\\.?\\w+)[:=])');

which will also accept Group.Name= patterns.
Sweet. Thank you Pm for your inspirational coding!

Hans