[pmwiki-users] Installing pmwiki on Linux LAN server problem

hua kerabu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:33:12 CST 2007

Hi guys,

Recently my office swapped our old fileserver, an old NT, with Linux
(Mandriva 2007 Free) server. As apache and php are running (this is my guess
since phpinfo() return results) I eagerly install pmwiki  into
/var/www/html/pmwiki. From my workstation, I fire-up Opera  and  put in the
url as http://192.168.1.218/pmwiki/pmwiki.php. Nothing appears.

Can anyone give me any pointers of what can I do to solve this? And I'm also
kinda curious why phpinfo() seems to run while pmwiki doesn't seems to be
parsed at all.

TIA

--

hua