[pmwiki-users] sidebar troubles

Matt Hollingsworth mattt1138 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:51:11 CDT 2007

I swapped back in the "triad" template so people can see what I am talking about.

http://zagreb-wiki.com/wiki/pmwiki.php

If you click "initial setup tasks." it shows the sidebar menu on the left.  If you click "home" it disappears.  It's this way with all elastic skins for me.  It occurs with Firefox, Safari and IE on Windows XP.

Thanks for any help.

-Matt