[pmwiki-users] sidebar troubles

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Sep 7 14:37:07 CDT 2007

Matt Hollingsworth wrote:
> I swapped back in the "triad" template so people can see what I am
> talking about.
>
> http://zagreb-wiki.com/wiki/pmwiki.php
>
> If you click "initial setup tasks
> <http://zagreb-wiki.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWiki.InitialSetupTasks>."
> it shows the sidebar menu on the left.  If you click "home" it
> disappears.  It's this way with all elastic skins for me.  It occurs
> with Firefox, Safari and IE on Windows XP.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> -Matt
This is a quick fix, but it will work until you get a better response...
Though personally, that skin is way too bulky for my taste.

Anyway in skin-triad.tmpl, replace:
<!--wiki:{$SideBar} $Group.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar-->
With:
<!--wiki:$Group.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar-->

This returns the original functionality of the sidebar.

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~