[pmwiki-users] Bug: (:if action ...:) does not work as builtin condition.

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:28:21 CDT 2007

The documentation states that the following:

 	 (:if action ACTION:)  - true if ?action=ACTION (edit, print, ...)

should work as a builtin command, but it doesn't.

I've verified that it doesn't work on this page:
 	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/ConditionAction

There does not seem to be a PITS for this yet, should I add one?
(I suspect the fix is trivial, i.e. a line that's forgotten in
stdmarkup.php or pmwiki.php)

Best regards,
/Christian

PS. I still think it's a bad "design" that (:if UNKNOWN:) returns true
without any warning messges. Besides the condition being considered
satisfied, there is nothing that indicates to the author that he used a
condition which does not exists. This also makes it more error prone, e.g.
simple typos are difficult to catch.