[pmwiki-users] Inserting a logo into the "lean" skin

Mikey Brass mike at antiquityofman.com
Sat Sep 22 12:12:59 CDT 2007

H. Fox wrote:
> On 9/16/07, Mikey Brass <mike at antiquityofman.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Apologies for yet another request. Does anyone know how to insert a .gif
>>   logo into the default heading for a page?
>>
>> For example, go to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LeanSkin . What I
>> am wanting, for example, is to insert a gif  at the top of the page next
>> to the "PMWiki".
>
>    $EnableSkinLogo = 1;
>    $LeanLogoFile = "URL-path-to-your-logo.gif";
>
> For example, if you put your logo graphic file ("site-logo.gif") in
> the pub/ directory you would use
>
>    $EnableSkinLogo = 1;
>    $LeanLogoFile = "$PubDirUrl/site-logo.gif";

Thank you for your assistance. For some reason the above wasn't working
beforehand because the gif was called site_logo. It worked as soon as I
renamed it to site-logo.gif .

--
Best, Mikey Brass
MA in Archaeology degree, University College London

- !ke e: /xarra //ke
("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)