[pmwiki-users] Simple question - best way to attach database to show in table

Jon Fowler jonscrut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:07:30 CDT 2007

I've been looking for an answer to this in the cookbook recipes but haven't
really found anything that is straightforward.

I have a database of publications I want to do the following:

   - Show data from the database in a table on a wiki page
   - I want to be able to format the table's font, size, etc.
   - I want the database to be in a simple format that most people can
   edit i.e. csv, xls or mdb
   - I want the table on the WIki page to update when the database
   updates

Can anyone help me?