[pmwiki-users] Help uploading file

KT Pardue kpardue at uccs.edu
Tue Sep 25 09:09:03 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am a new PMWiki user. I apologize if this question is in the archives. I
am in a time pinch and don't see if or where the archives is keyword
searchable.

I am trying to upload a standard PDF document, but I am being told that the
file is too big, (the file is only 157kb). Is this my server telling me this
or is there something I need tweak in PMWiki to upload files?

I have a great deal of server space not used at this time so I am thinking I
have not set up something properly in PMWiki.

Any ideas?

Karen Pardue

http://librarianexperiment.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

karen.pardue at colostate-pueblo.edu