[pmwiki-users] Subtleties of EnableDraft

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 1 05:55:45 CDT 2008

I've set up a test page for my web host (previous message), with a page
level edit attribute. But I find when I go into edit with this page
level edit password, the "Publish" button is grayed out. I tried setting

$EnablePublishAttr=0;

But that didn't seem to clear the problem, so I had to set

$EnableDrafts=0;

To present the Save button for the test.

This seems to suggest that

a) I'm missing something as so often happens

b) A page created with EnablePublishAttr=1; (which I presume is the
default) will not be able to be published through lower authorization
even if EnablePublishAttr is turned off

c) EnablePublishAttr is broken.

I've looked at the documentation but that seems to be still at an early
stage.

Any insights?

Thanks,

- Henrik