[pmwiki-users] Posting failure on large page

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 1 17:50:59 CDT 2008

FYI, to correct the posting-large-page problem, my webhost made the
following changes (old figures in parentheses).

max_execution_time = 600 (30)
max_input_time = 600 (60)
memory_limit = 32M (32M)
register_globals = On (Off)
post_max_size = 80M (8M)
file_uploads = On (On)
upload_max_filesize = 20M (50M)

Basically increased upload cache and execution time. I'm presuming they
turned register_globals on for testing. I sent them a query about that.

IAC posting the large page works now.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann