[pmwiki-users] Workaround for fox form redirection problem

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Apr 12 13:00:38 CDT 2008

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to redirect the user back
to the calling page when a fox form encounters invalid input? The only
thing I can think of is to use cookies, which I'm trying to avoid.

On the calling page:
{[foxedit label="MyTarget" form=MyForm]}

On my form page I have:
(:fox myform template=MyTemplate target=MyTarget redir={*$FullName}:)

If the user provides invalid input on the form, the redirection after
pressing submit or cancel fails. The user ends up staying on the form
page.

Randy