[pmwiki-users] Indenting an entire table to line up with text.

Ingersoll, Nelson Nelson.Ingersoll at atmel.com
Thu Apr 24 16:12:34 CDT 2008

Roman,

   First, thank you!  I use a slightly modified version of the monobook theme.  I added the line ".indent2 { margin-left:80px; }" to the end of the monobook.css, actually renamed mononei.css.  Thereafter I put the "class=indent2" into the table declaration, e.g.

(:table class=indent2 border=1 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0:)

and it works beautifully.

   Secondly, apparently when I initially replied I sent email only to your email which initially prevented this exchange from being posted to this august list.  I have corrected that.  Your help and wisdom will be shared.  8-)

   Again, thank you!

- Nelson

Failure is the most attentive teacher.  Too bad Microsoft isn't paying attention.